- Independence and safety (not having to rely on abusive ppl, getting to control how you spend your time and money)
- Experiences (travel, events, vacations, entertainment)
- Health (medical care duh, good food, good location, reduced stress)
- Opportunity (car, being able to move, having a safety net, “looking professional”)
- Confidence (clothes that make you look good, things that make you feel good)
iunno that seems a lot like happiness
i’m not saying bucky should spend most of cap 3 crying and kissing steve, but i am saying they’d be smart to play to sebastian stan’s strengths
“Following depictions of bi women in mainstream media and porn as objects for the male gaze, these attitudes are then carried into reality and used against bisexual women. Bi women then become objects of sexual harassment and sexual violence, as (mostly) straight cisgender men pressure and coerce them into performative bisexuality. … Surprisingly enough, however, instead of naming this sexual violence for what it is, most bisexual movements have responded to this by backlashing against bi women who choose to be publicly sexual. In a classical move of victim blaming and slut shaming, these women have been framed as the ones guilty of biphobic sexual harassment.”
Bi: Notes for a Bisexual Revolution by Shiri Eisner, Chapter 4: Bisexuality, Feminism, and Women, page 182-183
you know how much pressure there is on girls to be good at every video game they play, because if they fuck up once there’s going to be a heck of a lot of people saying how girls suck and how they shouldn’t play video games
In celebration of one of my Gamer Dweebs posts getting almost 5000 notes (!!!!) here is a collection of Gamer Dweebs.
let us all unite, side-eye by side-eye. x
THAT LAST ONE THO
I want that last one tattooed on my skin.
You could replace “games” in that one with literally anything geeks like and it would be just as accurate of a representation of the art/business argument.